Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello, and welcome.

So we'll start at the beginning. Hello! I'm Riley and I've been an ethical vegan since January 21, 2013. I am currently 14 years old and on a journey toward overall health and vibrancy. I'm a strong believer in a plant-based diet and I've been experimenting with lifestyles such as 80/10/10 and Raw till 4 since November 2013 and so far I've been loving it!(I'm currently raw till 4 and plan on sticking with it) Now, some of you may be confused by this. No, I am not fully raw at the moment. However, my blog title is riley in the raw because this blog is going to be me in the raw. Just the truth (or what I believe to be the truth), no sugarcoating, and nothing fake. I can promise that this blog is going to be all raw.

Now on to what I'll be posting! I'll primarily post whatever people want to see. If you have a request, contact me (I'll put all of my contact info at the end of the post) and I will do everything I can to meet that request. here's what I will be willing to post...
- Recipes
- Reviews on different foods/products (if there's something you think I should review, email me!)
- Personal experiences with different versions of veganism (ex. 80/10/10, raw till four, oil free, paleo vegan, etc...)
- Favorite foods for ______ (detox, weightloss, acne healing, refueling, etc...)
- Favorite products (skin, hair, etc...)
- Fitness
- Restaurant reviews
Side note: I'd also love to feature guest bloggers so if you (or anyone you know of) would like to have your experiences with veganism/fitness/etc. published on here, email me and let me know!

Again, let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to talk about on here!

So that's about all I have to say for now but stay tuned!

email: riley.in.the.raw@gmail.com

instagram: riley.in.the.raw

facebook: coming soon!

youtube: coming soon! (I've still gotta figure out how to edit videos)

kik: riley_loves_21


Much love,
Riley



No comments:

Post a Comment